Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Totally Just Remembered This!!!


There's this thing you can do for band.......
It's called All State..... I guess it's a big deal.....
Idk tho..... I kinda got roped into it.....

Here Goes.....

I did a thing called Solo and Ensemble,
And got a superior on my performance........
(Highest Ranking)
So, the week after S&E, were sitting in Band,
Mr.A is handing out the medals and talking to us about
All State......

Now, you gotta know Mr.A to fully understand
what I'm talking about..... but, to put it lightly.......
He's a drama queen......

So, he's going on and on and on,
and not shutting up, as per usual........
Mr.A: "So, yeah All State is REALLY cool!!!!
I want you all to try it!!"
Me: "Okay, but do you HAVE to do it??"
Mr.A: (real dramatic) "No, But your doing it!"
Me: "I don't want to though!!"
Mr.A: "And?"



Fast forward three months or so.....
(Sitting at my sax lesson with Herb....teacher......
talking about.... you guessed it.... All State!)

Herb: "Okay, I want you to do All State"
Me: "But..."
Herb: "You're doing it!!!!"

The next day......

Me: "Mr.A, Herb is making me do All State.....=["
Mr.A: "HA!!!!!!!"
(and then he gave me that stupid 'you just got burned smirk)
Me: "Yeah, yeah, yeah....."
Mr.A: "HA! and you're still gonna get that pie
in the face!!!"


Dude, I still havn't gotten that pie.......

No comments:

Post a Comment