Monday, June 1, 2009

Summer......

Summer is about......

Hanging with friends EVERYDAY!!!

Attempting to get a tan while trying to not sweat
your butt off.....

Telling your mom that "Alex is coming
over in 10" and her being totally okay with it!

Going on 3 mile bike rides in the Florida heat....

Getting fit for swim team.....

Going shopping......

Going to the movies.....

Pigging out with friends and then feeling guilty
because your all trying to get fit and lose weight....

Relaxing.....

And most of all......HAVING FUN!!!

I never had that before I came to Space Coast....
but now I do, and I wouldn't trade it for anything!!

-Bren






3 comments:

  1. Yea! Happy you are having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! Im not saying this because I hate, but because I love you, I'm really glad your not with the sms croud anymore :]
    Though we DO need to hang out this summer and I need to meet ALLLLLLLL your friends (hint, hint: EVERYONE!)
    I looooove you bren!

    ReplyDelete
  3. but guess what HE is going out with Angel again i think :[[[[[[[[[[
    I'm so upset!

    ReplyDelete