Friday, May 22, 2009

TGIF!!!!!!!!

First.... a quote or two....
(While in World Cultures...)

Mrs.Noah: "The Queen of England doesn't
have any REAL power..... she's just kinda a
figure head...."
Alex: "So... she can't like kill people or like send
em to the dungeons....?"

OMG!

In other news...
Yeah... that band test...ONE HUNDRED QUESTIONS!!!
and a playing part.... Mr.A said if I didn't
make All State... he would personally go beat the judges up....
He's such a weird dude...=]
oh and.... people were doing 'Jump on It' in class....

Becca and I had to bring something back to the
media center for Coach today....
I almost passed out from laughing so hard....

haha...
We were also stuck in a class room with
Mrs.Lubbers for and hour... that my friends... was hell!

Not much went down in World Cultures today....
or Lang. Arts for that matter.....
But no joke....
Pippin and Noah were both like
"I don't really care what you do... but if someone
important walks in... .pretend like you're studying!!"
haha... good times.... =]

Science was BORING!!!
and so was Hanh's class...
w/e

We also signed shirts today.... mine's awesome!!
I'll post a pic....

-l8r




No comments:

Post a Comment